Eliel in the Bible
1. A chief of Manasseh
- 1 Chronicles 5:24 And these were the heads of the house of their fathers, even Epher, and Ishi, and Eliel, and Azriel, and Jeremiah, and Hodaviah, and Jahdiel, mighty men of valour, famous men, and heads of the house of their fathers.
⇒Bible Encyclopedia for ELIEL.
2. Son of Toah
- 1 Chronicles 6:34 The son of Elkanah, the son of Jeroham, the son of Eliel, the son of Toah,
⇒See also McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia for Eliel.
3. Two Benjamite chiefs
- 1 Chronicles 8:20 And Elienai, and Zilthai, and Eliel,
- 1 Chronicles 8:22 And Ishpan, and Heber, and Eliel,
4. Three of David's heroes, bearing the same name
- 1 Chronicles 11:46-47 Eliel the Mahavite, and Jeribai, and Joshaviah, the sons of Elnaam, and Ithmah the Moabite, 47 Eliel, and Obed, and Jasiel the Mesobaite.
- 1 Chronicles 12:11 Attai the sixth, Eliel the seventh,
5. Chief of Levites
- 1 Chronicles 15:9 Of the sons of Hebron; Eliel the chief, and his brethren fourscore:
- 1 Chronicles 15:11 And David called for Zadok and Abiathar the priests, and for the Levites, for Uriel, Asaiah, and Joel, Shemaiah, and Eliel, and Amminadab,
6. A Levite, who had charge of the temple
- 2 Chronicles 31:13 And Jehiel, and Azaziah, and Nahath, and Asahel, and Jerimoth, and Jozabad, and Eliel, and Ismachiah, and Mahath, and Benaiah, were overseers under the hand of Cononiah and Shimei his brother, at the commandment of Hezekiah the king, and Azariah the ruler of the house of God.