Eleasah in the Bible
Name of two men, or of one man (uncertain which), also called ELASAH Compare
- 1 Chronicles 2:39 And Azariah begat Helez, and Helez begat Eleasah,
- 1 Chronicles 8:37 And Moza begat Binea: Rapha was his son, Eleasah his son, Azel his son:
- 1 Chronicles 9:43 And Moza begat Binea; and Rephaiah his son, Eleasah his son, Azel his son.
- Jeremiah 29:3 By the hand of Elasah the son of Shaphan, and Gemariah the son of Hilkiah, (whom Zedekiah king of Judah sent unto Babylon to Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon) saying,
⇒Bible Encyclopedia for ELEASAH.
- Ezra 10:22 And of the sons of Pashur; Elioenai, Maaseiah, Ishmael, Nethaneel, Jozabad, and Elasah.