Brazier in the Bible
1. An artificer in brass and copper
- Genesis 4:22 And Zillah, she also bare Tubalcain, an instructer of every artificer in brass and iron: and the sister of Tubalcain was Naamah.
- 2 Timothy 4:14 Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil: the Lord reward him according to his works:
2. A utensil used for warming houses
- Jeremiah 36:22-24 Now the king sat in the winterhouse in the ninth month: and there was a fire on the hearth burning before him. 23 And it came to pass, that when Jehudi had read three or four leaves, he cut it with the penknife, and cast it into the fire that was on the hearth, until all the roll was consumed in the fire that was on the hearth. 24 Yet they were not afraid, nor rent their garments, neither the king, nor any of his servants that heard all these words.