Baalah in the Bible
1. A city in the south of Judah
- Joshua 15:29 Baalah, and Iim, and Azem,
⇒Bible Encyclopedia for BAALAH.
Apparently identical with BALAH
- Joshua 19:3 And Hazarshual, and Balah, and Azem,
⇒See also McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia for Baalah.
- 1 Chronicles 4:29 And at Bilhah, and at Ezem, and at Tolad,
2. A city in the north of Judah also called KIRJATH-JEARIM, which see
3. A mountain in the territory of the tribe of Judah
- Joshua 15:11 And the border went out unto the side of Ekron northward: and the border was drawn to Shicron, and passed along to mount Baalah, and went out unto Jabneel; and the goings out of the border were at the sea.
Probably identical with MOUNT JEARIM
- Joshua 15:10 And the border compassed from Baalah westward unto mount Seir, and passed along unto the side of mount Jearim, which is Chesalon, on the north side, and went down to Bethshemesh, and passed on to Timnah: