Amminadab in the Bible
1. Father-in-law of Aaron
- Exodus 6:23 And Aaron took him Elisheba, daughter of Amminadab, sister of Naashon, to wife; and she bare him Nadab, and Abihu, Eleazar, and Ithamar.
⇒Bible Encyclopedia for AMMINADAB.
Father of Nashon
- Numbers 1:7 Of Judah; Nahshon the son of Amminadab.
- Numbers 2:9 All that were numbered in the camp of Judah were an hundred thousand and fourscore thousand and six thousand and four hundred, throughout their armies. These shall first set forth.
⇒See also McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia for Amminadab.
- Ruth 4:18-20 Now these are the generations of Pharez: Pharez begat Hezron, 19 And Hezron begat Ram, and Ram begat Amminadab, 20 And Amminadab begat Nahshon, and Nahshon begat Salmon,
- 1 Chronicles 2:10 And Ram begat Amminadab; and Amminadab begat Nahshon, prince of the children of Judah;
- Matthew 1:4 And Aram begat Aminadab; and Aminadab begat Naasson; and Naasson begat Salmon;
- Luke 3:33 Which was the son of Aminadab, which was the son of Aram, which was the son of Esrom, which was the son of Phares, which was the son of Juda,
2. A son of Kohath
- 1 Chronicles 6:22 The sons of Kohath; Amminadab his son, Korah his son, Assir his son,
3. A son of Uzziel
- 1 Chronicles 15:10-11 Of the sons of Uzziel; Amminadab the chief, and his brethren an hundred and twelve. 11 And David called for Zadok and Abiathar the priests, and for the Levites, for Uriel, Asaiah, and Joel, Shemaiah, and Eliel, and Amminadab,