Ahiezer in the Bible
1. Captain of the tribe of Dan
- Numbers 1:12 Of Dan; Ahiezer the son of Ammishaddai.
- Numbers 2:25-26 The standard of the camp of Dan shall be on the north side by their armies: and the captain of the children of Dan shall be Ahiezer the son of Ammishaddai. 26 And his host, and those that were numbered of them, were threescore and two thousand and seven hundred.
⇒Bible Encyclopedia for AHIEZER.
Contributes to the tabernacle
- Numbers 7:66-71 On the tenth day Ahiezer the son of Ammishaddai, prince of the children of Dan, offered: 67 His offering was one silver charger, the weight whereof was an hundred and thirty shekels, one silver bowl of seventy shekels, after the shekel of the sanctuary; both of them full of fine flour mingled with oil for a meat offering: 68 One golden spoon of ten shekels, full of incense: 69 One young bullock, one ram, one lamb of the first year, for a burnt offering: ...
⇒See also McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia for Ahiezer.
2. One of David's valiant men
- 1 Chronicles 12:3 The chief was Ahiezer, then Joash, the sons of Shemaah the Gibeathite; and Jeziel, and Pelet, the sons of Azmaveth; and Berachah, and Jehu the Antothite,